Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Comfort Ye

Courtesy of helpwolverton.com
I do not know this family personally, but I am quite a fan of their father's work.

Their father is David Wolverton aka David Farland, the author. 
He has written one of my favorite series of books: "The Runelords"

Last Thursday the Wolverton's son, Ben, was in a terrible long-boarding accident that left him with some massive mountains to climb. They are now asking for donations to help with medical costs and treatment for Ben.

Courtesy of Amazon
Courtesy of Amazon



You can donate money two ways.
Purchase "Nightingale" or "Million Dollar Outlines" written by David.
He will get a portion of the sales.
Or a monetary donation on this website.



I cannot make much difference in the lives of this family. 
My money speaks weakly in times like these, but I know that it is necessary to help Ben recover. 

However, I believe in One greater than all of this. One who is the greatest Comforter of all. One who can make all the difference in the life of this family. In faith, I pray to Him. 

May God Bless You All!

"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God."
~ 2 Corinthians 1: 3-4 ~


~ S

No comments:

Post a Comment