"Cuteness" - doesn't even begin to describe it!



TA-DA!!!

This is my first completely original pattern!

Isn't his name just perfect? 

Praxton named him for me because:
"Mom, there just isn't a more perfecter name for him. He's just so cute!"

Needless to say, he belongs to Praxton now.

I was inspired by these darling little stickers I purchased for Praxton's school folder. They had the cutest faces and I thought I'd try to piece them together from all sorts of different shapes. I just love the turquoise and orange too!

I'd like to type up the pattern and add it to the blog as a free pattern, so look for it sometime soon.

Hopefully, lightning will strike twice because that whole sheet of stickers has some pretty cute animals on it. 

KA-BOOM!!!

~ Amimommy

Comments

  1. Stephanie
    Adorable! Are you selling these, or just making them as gifts? Let me know if you are selling them I will have to get one for the boys. Karli plays with her little pony all the time.

    I can't wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I sell some and give away others. The sell thing really depends on how complicated or big the amigurumi is. It's mostly for the supplies. I'm so glad Karli likes her pony. It's super small. I'm impressed she hasn't lost it! =) Send me a picture of it and I'll post it on the blog. I forgot to do that after I made it.
      Thanks for visiting! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts