Malcolm (in the middle)



I'm sorry I've been quiet for so long.

This is Malcolm. He's the second toy I made for the auction. (Leilani being the first)
The dots are felt circles. He was just a little boring without a little something special.

I still don't know who won these little cuties...
I need to find that out...hmmm

Anyway, I have one more to share from the auction, then I have some more in the "Cousin" series. My niece Britney has some pretty cute amis and I just happen to have pictures of them.

I got a request today from my cousin Jennifer. Her daughter Renae has a thing for camels...
This calls for some research. We exchanged our favorite "camel" stories. It's funny how they both are Christmas stories. Her family reads "Humphrey" and mine reads "The Last Straw". Now we'll read both! Cute!

I'm looking forward to this request! I'll be sure to post a picture of the results in the future.

~ Amimommy

Comments

  1. Tooooooooooo cute!!!!! He looks like a fishy-ice cream cone according to Melia ;) hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts