Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Piggy-pie goes to auction




 Here is the third ami I made for the auction. She's as simple as simple can be.

The pattern comes from the Lion Brand Yarn website, but I've made a few tweeks to get it the way I like it. I also added a few felt touches because I really like the way the felt looks on some pieces.

There are two itty bitty black circles on the nose and a cute little felt rose above the tail. Piggy-Pie is the first to sport my felt heart on her rear. I think that's what I'll do for my "tag".

I just love the curly tail!

Next up: the Cousin Series continues! Chapters 5 - 7

~S

1 comment:

  1. This lil piggy looks like it's running around the page...it is soooooo cute! Im lovin' the lil curly tail...awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Thanks for sharin sis...hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete